The Milford Readers & Writers Festival (MRAWF) provides a variety of volunteer roles and responsibilities for adults as well as high school students. Depending on your availability September 28- 30 from 9 am till 9 pm, the Volunteer Coordinator is recruiting volunteers to:
- set up the stage for main stage events on Friday as well as closing- up the venues on Sunday
- set up tables and to organize merchandise in the pop-up book store Friday- Sunday
- be ushers for main stage events, panels and book signings
- be timekeepers for main stage events
- hold microphones for questions and answer sessions
- be gatekeepers to monitor passes into events (author’s reception) as well as ensuring customers pay for the merchandise.
If you are interested, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com. Please include your name, email address and cell phone number and the dates and times that you are available. The coordinator will share a schedule with specific tasks. Please review the programs on the website to see what timeframes are best for you.
The Volunteer Coordinator will facilitate an orientation session at the Milford Library closer to the festival date. The volunteers will receive a T-shirt so the ticket holders will be able to identify who to approach for help. Thank you very much for supporting the MRAWF!
If you would like to contact us by mail, our mailing address is:
The Milford Readers & Writers Festival
PO Box 1643
Milford, Pa. 18337