We Need Your Help!
The Milford Readers & Writers Festival (MRAWF) provides a variety of volunteer roles and responsibilities for adults as well as high school students. Depending on your availability September 20-22 from 9 am till 9 pm, our Volunteer Coordinator is recruiting individuals to:
- set up the stage for main stage events on Friday as well as closing up the venue on Sunday
- set up tables and to organize merchandise in the pop-up book store Friday- Sunday
- be ushers for main stage events, panels and book signings
- be timekeepers for main stage events
- hold microphones for questions and answer sessions
- be gatekeepers to monitor passes into all paid events (theater and author’s reception)
- assist in merchandise sales in the registration area
If you are interested, please fill out the form on this page. Please review the programs on the website to see what time frames are best for you. Tasks will be assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator who will also facilitate an orientation session at the Milford Library closer to the festival date. Each volunteer will receive a T-shirt so ticket holders will be able to identify who to approach for help.
Thank you very much for supporting the MRAWF!
If you would like to contact us by mail, our mailing address is:
The Milford Readers & Writers Festival
PO Box 1643
Milford, Pa. 18337